Installation is possible only with a standard gas tube and with a standard Picatinny rail under the gas tube!
The "Sport-6" kit is installed in place of the regular handguard of "Vepr-12" (VPO-205) and has Basis rails on three sides that allows installation of sdditional equipment directly to the handguard: Picatinny rails: B-2U (75 mm), B-2 (45 mm), B-2L (35 mm) and B-2M (15 mm); slingmounts (A-1L or A-2L); RL-1 hand stoppers; NPN-2 Basis rail covers; grops (RK-0L, RK-1L, RK-2L, RK-4L, RK-6L).
The "Sport-6" kit also has "Picatinny" rails on top of the handguard, allowing you to attach additional equipment to the weapon.
All products of the kit are all-milled with a coating of black or desert color.Modifications
"Sport-6" can be purchased in two types of the kit. That depends on the modification of B-20L handguard from the kit. The product is available in two versions, depending on the mounting seat.
Seats on different weapons may vary, so before buying, check the appearance of your regular handguard with following photo. Two types are possible: Type A with a wider seat and Type B with a narrower seat. Type A corresponds to B-20L V1.0 handguard, Type B - to B-20L V1.1 handguard.Material:
D16T aluminum alloyWeight:
377 ± 10 gProduct length:
280 mmOperating ambient temperature range:
-50 to +50°CAdvantages during operation:
Warranty period of storage and operation with the date of commissioning:
- improves the cooling of the gun barrel in the area from the receiver to the upper handguard
- creates the possibility of mounting additional equipment
- minimum weight and size characteristics
60 months.In the kit:
- Rail "Upper handguard "B-31/12'' - 1 pc.
- Rail ''Handguard B-20L'' - 1 pc.
- Rail ''Handguard DL-4 additional attachmen'' - 1 pc.
- Fixing screws - 8 pcs.
- Instruction manual (B-31/12, B-20L, DL-4, Sport-6 kit) - 4 pcs.
. To install the "Sport-6" kit on the weapon you need:
1. To make incomplete disassembly of the weapon and to remove a regular handguard and a regular upper handguard.
2. Install instead of the regular handguard rail ''Handguard B-20L'', make the Assembly of weapons.
3. Install the handguard above the rail ''Upper handguard B-31/12''.
4. Install the rail ''Handguard DL-4 additional attachmen''.
5. If it is necessary to give additional rigidity to the structure, connect the handguard above the rail ''Upper handguard B-31/12'' and the rail ''Handguard DL-4 additional attachmen'' by means of a mounting bar (included in the kit).
Detailed information about each bracket: about their advantages during operation, about technical characteristics, about the scope of delivery and installation instructions can be found in the manuals for each bracket.
The rigidity of landing of the forend and the brackets included in the kit determines the rigidity of mounting sights, which affects the accuracy of the shot.