IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO POINT A LASER RAY OR ITS MIRROR REFLECTION ON THE ORGANS OF VISION!!!
Kleshch-2PS+laser gen.3.0 is a LED tactical flashlight with a strobe mode (repeating bright light pulses with a flicker frequency of 12 Hz) and a red laser designator. It has a built-in quick-release mount for the Picatinny rail, designed for use on small arms.
Please note that the flashlight has a new connector of our own production!!!
The use of a super-bright LED with a power of 370 lumens (at 3 W) and a reflector with a diameter of 28 mm makes it possible to obtain a solid angle of the central light beam of 6.5 °, which, combined with a toughened protective glass with enlightenment, makes it possible to provide the highest quality illumination of objects at distances up to 200 meters.
The integrated laser designator in the visible range (red mark) integrated into the body of the product has the ability to be accurately zeroed. Product purpose:
Operational Benefits :
- flashlight in low light mode, constant light mode and tactical mode - for detection / lighting;
- flashlight in strobe mode - to distinguish silhouettes in smoke, dust and / or fog;
- laser for aimed fire by laser mark.
- The product provides for the possibility of constant switching on, tactical (pulse) switching, strobe mode in constant or tactical modes from one control button, depending on the mode selected by the switch.
- Availability of the ability to quickly switch from constant mode to pulsed mode and vice versa.
- Built-in control of the remaining battery capacity.
- The stabilized light stream.
- The ability to force the flashlight to the maximum brightness mode with a reduced remaining capacity of the batteries.
- The buttons located on the side control the operation of the device. One manages the Laser, the other a flashlight. A button in the back of the device turns it on in the selected mode.
- The device operation indicator (in the back of the case) informs whether the device is turned off or not.
The product is powered from two CR123A elements installed in the case with a rated voltage of 3V.
The minimum time of continuous operation of the lamp:
in normal mode from one set of power sources - 3 ± 1 hour (depending on the used batteries)
in economical mode from one set of power sources - 12 ± 1 hour (depending on the used batteries)
Case case material :
alloy D16T.Product weight with battery:
173 ± 15 gOverall dimensions:
(78х43х38) ± 2 mmAmbient temperature during operation:
from -20 ° С to + 40 ° СWarranty period of storage and operation of the product:
12 months.The product is available in five versions :
In the kit:
- "Klesch-2PS+laser" (red);
- "Klesch-2PS+laser" (green+) increased power;
- "Klesch-2IKS+laser" in IR range.
|Klesch-2PS+laser (red) flashlight gen.3.0||1 pc.|
|KV-D2P remote switch||1 pc.|
|CR123A battaries (in the devie)||2 pcs.|
|Aluminum case||1 pc.|
|Laser zeroing hex key||1 pc.|
|B-9AK rail||1 pc.|
How to install see those in the video