LED tactical infrared "Klesch-2P-IK" gen.2.0 flashlight with a strobe function, mounted on a Picatinny rail is designed to detect and illuminate the target (object) when observing, inspecting and firing at night and in conditions of limited visibility in the infrared range with the device night vision.
The use of a superbright LED and a reflector with a diameter of 40 mm makes it possible to obtain a cross section of the solid angle of the central light beam of 9 °, which, combined with a toughened protective glass with enlightenment, makes it possible to provide the highest quality illumination of objects at distances up to 200 meters.
Case made of alloy D16T with a black coating.
The Picatinny rail mount is integrated into the product body.
The product is powered from two CR123A cells with a rated voltage of 3V.Product weight with battery:
164 + 10gCenter spotlight angle:
9 °Overall dimensions:
(78х39х49) ± 5 mmAmbient temperature during operation:
from -20 ° С to + 40 ° СWarranty period of storage and operation:
12 monthsMinimum uptime:
- In normal mode, from one set of power sources: 3 ± 1 hour (depending on the used batteries)
- In economy mode, from one set of power sources: 12 ± 1 hour (depending on the used batteries)
In the kit:
- Flashlight "Klesch-2P-IK" gen.2.0 (1 pc)
- CR123A batteries (installed in the Flashlight) (2 pcs)
- Tactical switch "KV-D2P" (1 pc)
- Operation manual (1 pc)
- Aluminum case (1 pc)