A bag of increased volume for dropping magazines of automatic weapons after running out of ammunition, textile, transformable, for wearing on a waist belt, or MOLLE-compatible elements of tactical equipment.Destination: < /b>
- Collecting, carrying, ensuring the safety of fired cartridge magazines;
- The most comfortable, ergonomic, compact placement together with other items of equipment;
- The maximum reduction in the time spent and the number of manipulations for reloading automatic weapons.Design features:
- The mag drop bag is designed to be extremely compact when folded: the bottom and sides of the bag fold inwards and are secured with a Velcro textile fastener of the locking valve.
- To bring the bag into readiness for accepting stores, a jerk is enough for a special grip or directly for the valve cover. The bag, unfolding, significantly increases in size.
- The bottom edge of the bag is equipped with a sling in order to pull the unfolded bag to the hip and reduce its dangling when moving quickly, but if necessary, the sling can be removed.
- In addition, in this position, the dimensions of the bag allow you to put the fired magazines into the bag “by touch”, without losing control over the firing sector for a second. The upper edge of the bag is equipped with a protracted cord and plastic reinforcement, which prevents magazines from spontaneous falling out and folding the edge.
- Fastening devices on the back of the bag - MOLLE-compatible PAL-cells and belt loops equipped with push-button fasteners - allow you not only to fasten the bag in any desired position, but also instantly unfasten it.
- A bag contains at least 7-8 AK magazines.
External dimensions: folded (WxHxD): 100x100x50 mm. in working condition (WxHxD): 210x250x100 mm
Weight: 250 g